Saturday, November 26, 2011

Discombobulation

This was my lost weekend!
Not only did the Razorbacks discombobulate against LSU, but I lost my personality in the process.
In other words, I woke up this morning and my billfold was missing.
I feel like a lost soul without an identity.
Yes, I have lost my identity, including my picture ID, Social Security card, library card, credit cards. Ugh!!
As far as the Razorbacks implosion against the No. 1 LSU Tigers, there are no alibis.
You can't blame the officials. They did an excellent job.
You can't blame the death of No. 88. I think the Razorbacks played inspired football and held a 14-0 lead. But that was short lived as LSU responded and kicked our *##*.
Or as former Razorback baseball coach Norm DeBriyn always said after a loss and a sports writer might ask him about possible scenarios which included excuses, he retorted, "Excuses are like dead skunks in the road, they all stink!!"
So, I'm trying to retrace my steps and pratfalls last night and recuperate my identity.
Here's hoping the Razorbacks regroup and respond with a bowl victory.
I predict LSU plays Alabama in the national championship game. I don't like either team but am proud to be in the same SEC division. Here's hoping the SEC wins its sixth straight national championship.
Maybe next year we'll be even better and bolder and tougher.
Merry Christmas! Happy Hannukah! Happy New Year! Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment